Customer Success Engineer
TEG Risk and our recently launched sister company — The MinRisk App — are looking for a Customer Success Engineer who will play a critical role in a New Zealand success story, currently on a transformational journey.
TEG Risk offers world-class safety engineering solutions and works with leading brands across Australia and New Zealand to improve workplace safety and minimize risks. TEG Risk specializes in machine safety and risk management, using industry leading technology and methodologies to support clients to protect their staff and business. Recognized as best-in-class safety specialists, TEG Risk is entering an unprecedented growth phase, while simultaneously launching a sister brand — The MinRisk App — that is transforming health and safety practices in Australasia.
The MinRisk App is an easy-to-use, mobile app & platform that optimises machine safety risk, in real-time. Built by Safety Engineers, for health and safety teams, The MinRisk App strives to improve the health and safety standards of New Zealand and Australian workplaces, with a digital, cloud-based tool that takes the guesswork out of factory safety.
Through both brands, we are committed to impacting and improving health and safety practices through our work, which is why we have won awards and have a proven track-record of success in minimizing risks in Australasian businesses.
What’s the role?:
The Customer Success Engineer is instrumental to the growth and development of both TEG Risk and The MinRisk App, and will empower both brands to achieve their clearly defined objectives.
We are embracing the growing need to manage our unique customer requirements and generate new opportunities, while simultaneously developing our products and services to incorporate needs of the ever-changing health and safety landscape. Working across both brands, this dynamic role requires an understanding of the safety engineering landscape, and the ability to work with customers in a partnership format. In this growth phase, the Customer Success Engineer role requires industrial knowledge, technical literacy, personability, and a strong customer service focus to build and develop impactful outcomes.
As Customer Success Engineer, you will play a central role in evolving our engineering capability, practices and processes, technical capability, and more across both New Zealand and Australian markets.
What you will do:
- Work closely with leadership, technical developers, engineers, and key client contacts to continuously improve TEG Risk, and The MinRisk App’s platforms and services.
- Lead, manage, and grow customer journeys and experiences for both brands, to deliver a high-quality, bespoke service.
- Responsibility for growth and development strategic execution across both Australia and New Zealand markets.
- Project manage the onboarding and implementation process for new customers, and manage customer support processes.
- In an agile environment, contribute to stand-ups and apply a keen attention to detail when interpreting tasks and communicating findings in the ‘Sprint Backlog’.
- Unambiguous and concise written and oral communication is critical.
- Ideally, you will have experience writing SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server and DevExpress Report Server. Prior experience with manual software testing is a plus, utilising manual test scripts to exercise mobile and web applications.
- Contribute to a high-performing team, committed to changing health and safety practices.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in an engineering environment, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise format.
- Ideally, a technical background with experience in an agile development environment.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering projects to a high standard.
- A drive to deliver customer outcomes, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to manage expectations.
- An ability to plan and implement strategic change.
- A growth mindset, you understand the importance of product delivery, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction.
Why you should join TEG Risk and The MinRisk App:
We offer a flexible environment and empower our team to manage their own work and priorities – we understand the importance of work-life-balance. We’re constantly innovating, and encourage new ideas and relish the opportunity to hear them. We have a reputation that we’re proud of, and a track record of reducing injuries and workplace accidents. It’s important to us, it’s why we do what we do, and we hope you share this understanding of our mission. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
The role will require travel and subject to the candidate the location of your place of work may be flexible as we have engineers located across much of NZ. If you fit this description there are exciting opportunities with TEG Risk and we would like to hear from you.
Contact Hamish Baker on 021 910 939 or email@example.com