Senior Safety Engineer
Murray is a highly experienced and qualified mechanical engineer with a multi-disciplinary design background. These disciplines include mechanical design and electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and safety PLC programming.
Murray has eight years of experience designing cranes and lifting machinery, along with 13 years and the chief design engineer of materials handling equipment for the food and beverage industry. He has also provided high-level contract technical design services for machinery heat control.
- Advanced Trade (Fitting, Turning and Machining, Engineering Draftsman)
- New Zealand Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical)
- TÜV SÜD Certified Functional Safety Professional – ID TA13010203 (United Kingdom course)
- TÜV SÜD University Certificate in Professional Development (UCPD): European
- Machinery Safety Requirement (United Kingdom course)