Senior Safety Engineer
Warren has over 30 years of experience designing, installing and validating electronic and control systems in the aviation, fuel supply and food industries.
His most recent work has been related to the design and installation of over 30 safety systems for the food industry. As a CMSE® (Certified Machine Safety Expert) qualified engineer with a current practicing licence with the New Zealand Electrical Workers Registration Board, he is ideally placed to deliver end-to-end machine safety design, best practice advice and validation.
• New Zealand Certificate in Engineering (Electronics)
• Certified Functional Safety Application Expert-SGS-TÜV Saar (CFSAE – SGS TÜV Saar )
• CMSE® – Certified Machine Safety Expert (TÜV Nord)
• Registered Electrical Service Technician
• ITC Thermography (thermal imaging)