Most machine safety regulations require independent equipment validation after projects have been carried out, which can be a very technical process. We can provide you with full, independent validation services on upgraded machines and OEM equipment.
TEG Risk can make sure all of the boxes are ticked:
- Have the right conceptual solutions been specified?
- Have those solutions been designed technically correctly?
- Have the solutions been implemented correctly?
- Are you now compliant?
We validate machine safety according to the internal requirements of each client, to the requirements of AS/NZS 4024:2014 and the ISO variants including:
- Safety concepts (ISO 12100)
- Mechanical aspects (e.g. ISO 13857)
- Functional safety elements, including safety controller software (ISO 13849)
If appropriate, we also validate work to the requirements of international regulations.